Our staff teams are committed to undertaking regular updates and training to ensure we are continuing to provide the best patient care. During the below times, reception will be closed for staff training and there will be no medical receptionists on duty. The surgery will remain open for appointments during these times, and the dispensary and pharmacy will operate their usual opening hours. If you have an appointment during any of these times, please sign in using the screen. If you are unable to sign in using the screen, please take a seat in the waiting room and you will be called.
- January – CANCELLED
- February – Thursday 13th 12:30 – 13:30
- March – Tuesday 24th 12:30 – 13:30
- April – Monday 20th 12:30 – 13:30
- May – Tuesday 5th 12:30 – 13:30
- June – Thursday 4th 12:30 – 13:30
- July – Wednesday 15th 12:30 – 13:30
- August – Friday 21st 12:30 – 13:30
- September – Wednesday 23rd 12:30 – 13:30
- October – Monday 12th 12:30 – 13:30
- November – Friday 20th 12:30 – 13:30
- December – Tuesday 15th 12:30 – 13:30
Our telephone lines will also be closed for routine queries between the hours of 12:30 and 13:30 each Thursday. For routine queries, please call outside of these times, or use our website to ask the receptionist a question. If your query is urgent and cannot wait until the telephone lines reopen, please call 01635 248251.
For urgent medical advice during surgery closures that cannot wait until the surgery reopens, please call 111. For emergency medical assistance, please call 999.
Please note that the above listed dates and times are subject to change.
Thank you for your co-operation.